jueves, 13 de agosto de 2015

Opinion about Cloning

Nowadays with the technology growing as fast as the human being can conceive, cloning can be closer than we think.
During the past years, we already clone animals. As an example there is Dolly the sheep, the first animal to be clone. But can be possible to clone a human, to clone us? 
This maybe could not be only a science-fiction thing, that we see in the movies, this could be in the future something real for us, something normal.
But is this ethical? In my opinion is not.
To clone a human, you also have to duplicate his memories, his feelings, not only his body. If we forget to duplicate this, we would have an empty piece of bones and flesh, an useless body.
Anyway if we achieve cloning our feelings, that means that in that momento we achieve to create life, a whole human with all his perfections and imperfections.

Thats not playing to be God? To an atheist, this maybe is not an argument against cloning. In that case, I ask: What will happen when you clone yourself, what will you win? What he should do in his life, replace you?

Anyway, if I were a doctor, and its necesary to clone someone what kind of people I would clone? I would clone people inspiring, who can motivate others to be better, and do great things. 
Where I would conduct this? Everywhere, the kind of people that I would clone can be living in any country, and part pf the world.
But what is more important, clone the first human, or clone a healthy child? The answer is clear: I would clone someone healthy, that can live his live well. What's the price if I clone the first human, and he can't live in a normal way.
Also if I clone someone, I would let the people know about my experiments, so they can give me their opinion about it, because cloning if someone that involves all of us.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario